Vision and Future plans
Prevention, early intervention, education and training, socialization and cared living of MR for Rehabilitation from "Womb to Tomb."
PAWMENCAP has seen a steady success and growth in all its projects. Early intervention counseling, education center and vocational training center have all developed very well.
For the future we propose to build a Respite Care Center, called. This Respite Care Center could be a residential school - Cum - Hostel for 100 mentally challenged children.
In conclusion it would be apt to say, that at PAWMENCAP we are trying to make a difference to many lives by just doing the things that we believed in. we have grown not with money or influence, but with the strength of our convictions.
To care for the uncared, to reach the unreached and transform the handicapped and sail the transitory stage to a bright, healthy and peaceful life.
1. To create an opportunity for the parents of mentally retarded individuals to strengthen their participation to the extent possible in promotion of the development of their children.
2. To develop a scope for interaction and support among the parents of mentally retarded individuals.
3. To help parents identify resources to be tapped on their own independently in facilitating management of the mentally retarded children.
4. To provide proper facilities for training and education of the mentally handicapped persons.
5. To create public awareness, through the parents. -The Infrastructure of Projects.
6. To promote & implement the parameters, doctrines & benefits of the RPWD Act 2016, RCI Act 1992, National Trust Act 1999 & National Policy for persons with disabilities 2006.